Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Fusion Movies in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions on how to contact us to report possible copyright infringement. It should again be noted that Fusion Movies does not host any content on its servers or network, it is simply a list of links to content that is available all over the internet on a large range of video hosting and broadcasting network sites. Content owners must understand that by having content removed from Fusion Movies they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Fusion Movies will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Fusion Movies designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Fusion Movies by providing Fusion Movies designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video. To delete files from Fusion Movies index, Fusion Movies requires an accurate means by which to identify potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you want to report DMCA abuse, please click here
or write an email to [email protected]